Rules and conditions
Every HAM and SWL is invited to participate.
The main goal is making a QSO with all eleven Frisan cities and the HQ (andJoker)-station PI4ECC.
Period: jan. 1 until dec. 31 2018.
Bands: All HF and WARC bands, plus 6 mtr, 2 mtr and 70cm.
Modes: Phone, CW and Digital. Only direct communication is allowed, no repeaters, no internet etc.
We will use the following schedule:
- January – Leeuwarden – PF2018LWD
- February – Sneek – PF2018SNK
- March – IJlst – PF2018YLS
- April – Sloten – PF2018SLO
- May – Bolsward – PF2018BOL
- June – Hindeloopen – PF2018HIN
- July – Franeker – PF2018FRA
- August – Harlingen – PF2018HAR
- September – Dokkum – PF2018DOK
- October – Workum – PF2018WOR
- November – Stavoren – PF2018STA
- December – All cities
Logging and QSL-ing.
The logs of our city-operators are leading, we don’t need your log. In case of doubt or error you can contact via email@example.com
Logs are uploaded to LOTW and Clublog on a daily base, so you can check your QSO’s
OQRS will be activated after the operation. Received cards will be answered.
QSL via PA0MBD. We don’t use E-QSL.
The ECC award will be issued when
- european stations have to work 11 cities
- asian stations 8 cities
- african stations 8 cities
- N and S america 8 cities
- oceanian stations 5 cities.
In case of a missed city, a QSO with HQ-station PI4ECC is a one time stand-in.
A award in goldcolour is issued having worked all 11 cities in one mode.
The awards can be downloaded and printed directly. In 2018 this procedure will be announced.
This is also a perfect opportunity to obtain the wellknown Friesland Award. For more info see www.pi4lwd.nl
The same rules are applicable. SWL’s have to submit a log-summary in ADIF-format.