Rules and conditions
Every HAM and SWL is invited to participate.
The main goal is making a QSO with all eleven Frisan cities and the HQ (andJoker)-station PI4ECC.
Period: jan. 1 until dec. 28 2018.
Bands: All HF and WARC bands, plus 6 mtr, 2 mtr and 70cm.
Modes: Phone, CW and Digital. Only direct communication is allowed, no repeaters, no internet etc.
We will use the following schedule:
- January – Leeuwarden – PF2018LWD
- February – Sneek – PF2018SNK
- March – IJlst – PF2018YLS
- April – Sloten – PF2018SLO
- May – Bolsward – PF2018BOL
- June – Hindeloopen – PF2018HIN
- July – Franeker – PF2018FRA
- August – Harlingen – PF2018HAR
- September – Dokkum – PF2018DOK
- October – Workum – PF2018WOR
- November – Stavoren – PF2018STA
- December – All cities
Logging and QSL-ing.
The logs of our city-operators are leading, we don’t need your log. In case of doubt or error you can contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
Logs are uploaded to LOTW, QRZ and Clublog on a daily base, so you can check your QSO’s
All QSO’s will be confirmed by a card.
QSL via PA0MBD. We don’t use E-QSL.
Due to the poor DX-conditions this year, we lowered the requierments.
Now the ECC award will be issued when
- european stations worked 11 cities
- asian stations (region 17, 18, 20) need 8 cities
- other asian stations 4 cities
- african stations 3 cities
- N america 6 cities
- South- and middle america 3 cities
- oceanian stations 2 cities.
In case of a missed city, a QSO with HQ-station PI4ECC is a one time stand-in.
A award in goldcolour is issued having worked all 11 cities in one mode.
The awards can be downloaded and printed after your request. We have launched a form, in which you can define your request. We don’t need your log.The award will be send to you by email. In certain circumstances you can ask for a paper-award to be obtained by postal mail after your contribution (the amount will be announced).
This is also a perfect opportunity to obtain the wellknown Friesland Award. For more info see www.pi4lwd.nl
The same rules are applicable. SWL’s have to submit a log-summary in plain text or ADIF-format.